Creative Intern – Treatment Technologies & Insights
Los Angeles, CA
Treatment Technologies & Insights, LLC (TTI) aims to improve treatment experiences and outcomes for patients and enable more confident decision-making across the entire continuum of patient care. TTI develops software applications to chronicle and generate treatment insights on the personal experiences of patients with high acuity or chronic conditions. We recently launched an iTunes App for chemotherapy patients (ChemoWave). The media attention for our first App has been outstanding. We have aggressive plans to enhance the App, extend it to other platforms (including Android), and build new Apps that improve treatment experiences for other chronic diseases beyond cancer.
chemoWave Creative Team Intern – Job Description
chemoWave is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our communications goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing and branding strategies, along with other important organizational responsibilities.
As an intern, you will collaborate with our creative team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire and further your communications and organizational skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies in marketing, branding, social media promotion, and a wide range of administrative responsibilities. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter into a fast-paced startup work environment.
- Develop brand and product awareness through social media campaigns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the Creative Director in daily administrative tasks
- Creation of graphics for marketing and advertising promotion (e.g. social media and web)
- Prepare content and strategic presentations for our team
- Help with tasks and various communications projects
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events or promotions
- Other projects as needed
- Strong desire to learn new things along with a continued professional drive
- Solid understanding of marketing and social media techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Familiarity or willingness to learn new software and online applications (e.g. SEO, marketing analytics, and social media advertising)
- Passion for accomplishing strategic goals
- Likely hours will be:
Tuesday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday, 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- We are open to the provision of college credit hours, if the applicant’s institution allows for an internship program.